Would you fly farther and faster if you joined birds of a feather?
Quiet solitude might help you succeed. But has it become isolation?
Where do you go to:
- test your assumptions and potential strategies?
- question your answers, finding and addressing your blindspots?
- build renewable revenues and an asset that can be sold on exit?
Working Surface is a confidential, monthly peer group for successful, trusted, energetic, glass-half-full solo practitioners. People with a briefcase of clients, an established professional practice.
Working Surface launched in 2012. Current members are ready to add several new members. (Are you a candidate? Read on.)
Introducing Working Surface
- Monthly meetings from 8:03a to 1p, usually on second Fridays.
- September meeting is our annual overnight retreat (in Yellow Springs, Ohio)
- Invitations to Vistage speakers visiting other Birdhouse groups (“Birdhouse” is the community of Vistage members in my practice.) See the current offerings at Birdfeeders.info.
- Monthly meetings of Triads (groups of three members) for accountability and small-group issue processing.
- Members: Established Solo Practitioners — no competitors, no conflicts
- Dues, paid in advance:
- $4,644 annually
- or $2,358 semi-annually
- or $399 monthly (12 months per year)
- plus a one-time enrollment fee of $300
If this interests you, do either (or both) of these next steps.
…or the current members:
statement of intention
Qualitatively, we will admit people who are firing on all cylinders:
- are smart, ambitious, and successful
- are trusting and trustworthy
- are earnest, but don’t take themselves too seriously
- are kind-hearted (no jerks)
- play the big game — are willing to bring their biggest challenges
- can engage — show up on time, focus (no cell phones), lean in
- will confront their peers kindly
- are experienced enough to know they need to change — and energetic enough to do it.
This groups is for “A” Players. If you are an “A” Player, here is a message for you.