Thank you for the experience and, as I said, I am very grateful for what you have chosen to do for a life — and for our students and colleagues.
During the session, I promised to follow-up with a couple of items. Here they are:
- If you want to explore some of the books I mentioned, they are here on a page at Amazon.com.
- If you want to know more about my class, Personal Creativity and Innovation, here is the current syllabus. You are welcome to drop in anytime on MHR 390: Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. – 11:18 a.m., Converse Hall 0139.
- If you want to read occasional posts on creativity, ethics, and life, here is my blog.
- If you want to buy a Yes! Deck from Karen Hough at ImprovEdge, click here.
And here’s something you didn’t ask for, but describes a real experience in student counseling:
- A student is willing to do anything for an A.
Again, thank you for sending me students. I am ever grateful for the opportunities I have in our classrooms.