Here’s Artie Isaac.
For 40+ years, Artie Isaac has worked with highly creative people, addressing challenges and opportunities facing more than 1,000 leaders and companies.
After selling his award-winning advertising agency (2008), Young Isaac, Artie led corporate brainstorming and idea generation programs to develop new products and expand productivity.
Since 2011, Artie has chaired CEO peer groups with Vistage Worldwide, the world’s leading chief executive organization. He holds Professional Coach Certification from both the International Coach Federation and the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland. Artie is certified to interpret the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Predictive Index, and EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360.
Artie Isaac was bred to question.
Artie is a writer, actor, corporate trainer and sought-after public speaker. He writes poetry for dogs and humans.
Artie received a B.A. (1982) in English from Yale and an M.B.A. (1998) from Columbia.
Artie has won awards for his work as a Vistage Chair and Speaker, including being named a Master Chair (2018-present), Best Practice Chair (2018-2020), STAR Chair (2017, 2018, 2019), and the Vistage International Innovation Speaker of the Year (2013).
justice, compassion, wonderment
Artie has taught:
- Personal Creativity & Innovation at The Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business
- Creativity Management at the Capital University Graduate School of Business
- Marketing Strategy, Ethics and Creativity at the Columbus College of Art & Design
In May 2019, Artie was interviewed by Chloe Teasley, Staff Writer, for “Five Traits Of Excellent Leaders,” in Columbus CEO.
In October, 2018, Artie was interviewed by Mike Manuche and Josh Whitt on the Conquering Columbus podcast.
Artie likes this radio interview. The first seven minutes are insights and research from Ria Greiff on Understanding General Differences, followed by the interview. (Thanks to Ria Greiff and WCBE 90.5 FM.)
The following videos are fun.
If you are introducing Artie Isaac before a keynote or workshop, here are some suggestions:
- Skip a biographical statement. Artie prefers you describe:
- How you met Artie
- Why you invited Artie to speak
- What about today’s topic seems valuable for the audience
- If you want to offer a biographical statement, here is a short script:
- Artie Isaac has worked for more than 40 years with highly creative people, addressing challenges and opportunities facing more than 1,000 leaders and companies.
- Artie chairs CEO peer groups with Vistage Worldwide, the world’s leading chief executive organization.
- Artie has taught Personal Creativity & Innovation at The Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business and Marketing Strategy, Ethics and Creativity at the Columbus College of Art & Design.
- Artie received a B.A. (1982) in English from Yale and an M.B.A. (1998) from Columbia.
- Artie wrote Throw Me A Bone: Poetry For Dogs (2019) and Pandemonia: Poems In Seclusion (2020).
Photos of Artie
Use any photographs on this page for promotion.