Here’s Artie Isaac.
Artie Isaac has worked with highly creative people, addressing challenges and opportunities facing more than 1,000 leaders and companies.
After two decades in adveritising agencies (daytimes) and classrooms (evenings), Artie led corporate brainstorming and idea generation programs to develop new products and expand productivity.
Since 2011, Artie has chaired CEO peer groups with Vistage Worldwide, the world’s leading chief executive organization. He holds Professional Coach Certification from both the International Coach Federation and the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland. Artie is certified to interpret the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Predictive Index, EQ-i, and PACT (Polarity Management).
Beyond his work as a Vistage chair, Artie coaches executives on subjugation for gender. Clients include those who face bias and discrimination and those who are aware that their leadership is conditioned on the demographics of others.
Artie Isaac is curious.
Artie asks questions, revealing his confusion, without embarrassment. A writer, actor, corporate trainer and public speaker, he writes poetry for dogs and humans.
Artie has won awards for his work as a Vistage chair and speaker, including Master Chair (2018-present), Best Practice Chair (2018-2020), STAR Chair (2017-present), and the Vistage International Innovation Speaker of the Year (2013).
justice, compassion, wonderment
— to reduce needless suffering
Artie has taught:
- Personal Creativity & Innovation at The Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business
- Creativity Management at the Capital University Graduate School of Business
- Marketing Strategy, Ethics and Creativity at the Columbus College of Art & Design
In chapter four, “The Overnight Sale” of The Art Of A Happy Exit: How Smart Entrepreneurs Sell Their Businesses (published January 2022), K. Srikrishna describes Artie’s departure from the Young Isaac advertising agency.
In November 2021, Artie was interviewed by Brett Kaufman on the Gravity podcast.
In November 2021, Artie was interviewed by Mayrav Saar for a Vistage online column, “Leadership Competencies: Three Reasons Why Gratitude In Leadership Is Essential To Success.”
In August 2021, Artie was interviewed by Laura Newpoff for Columbus CEO, for “How To Identify The Next CEO: Choosing the next company leader is all about culture.”
In May 2019, Artie was interviewed by Chloe Teasley, Staff Writer, for “Five Traits Of Excellent Leaders,” in Columbus CEO.
In October, 2018, Artie was interviewed by Mike Manuche and Josh Whitt on the Conquering Columbus podcast.
During the summer of 2009, Diane Warren put Artie to work at Katzinger’s Delicatessen. When Joe Blundo caught wind of this (a sweet corned beef wind), he wrote “Unusual Intern Savors Slice Of Life At Deli,” Columbus Dispatch.
Artie likes this radio interview. The first seven minutes are insights and research from Ria Greiff on Understanding General Differences, followed by the interview. (Thanks to Ria Greiff and WCBE 90.5 FM.)
The following videos are fun.
If you are introducing Artie Isaac before a keynote or workshop, here are some suggestions:
- Skip a biographical statement. Artie prefers you describe:
- How you met Artie
- Why you invited Artie to speak
- What about today’s topic seems valuable for the audience
- If you want to offer a biographical statement, here is a short script:
- Artie Isaac has worked with highly creative people, addressing challenges and opportunities facing more than 1,000 leaders and companies.
- Artie chairs CEO peer groups with Vistage Worldwide, the world’s leading chief executive organization.
- Artie has taught Personal Creativity & Innovation at The Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business and Marketing Strategy, Ethics and Creativity at the Columbus College of Art & Design.
- Artie received a B.A. (1982) in English from Yale and an M.B.A. (1998) from Columbia.
- Artie wrote Throw Me A Bone: Poetry For Dogs (2019, Pandemonia: Poems In Seclusion (2020), and Cheerleading: A Little Encouragement (2021).
Photos of Artie
Use any photographs on this page for promotion.