We had some fun together.
What did we talk about?
Here are items mentioned during the recent keynote or workshop.
Artie Isaac chairs eight groups of peers who meet monthly to challenge and encourage each other. The result? Better leaders, making better decisions, for better outcomes.
Artie’s Creativity Tool
Creativity & Personal Mastery (CPM)
Artie has studying (and served as a teaching assistant) with Srikumar Rao — a global teacher of MBAs and other humans — on the topics that lead to greater focus and less stress.
One Video, Four Books, Two Poems and a Meditation
Artie imagines Uri Alon’s cell biology laboratory — and how his graduate students feared The Cloud. Here’s the video. (Vistage Chair Joe Faessler said, “Falling into the cloud is not only inevitable, it is ennobling.”) Here is TED talk, Why Truly Innovative Science Demands A Leap Into The Unknown.
- The Artist’s Way, by Julia Cameron
- Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Men Explain Things to Me, by Rebecca Solnit
- Orbiting the Giant Hairball: A Corporate Fool’s Guide to Surviving with Grace, by Gordon MacKenzie
- “Never Again Would Birds’ Song Be the Same“, by Robert Frost
- “The Straightener“, by Billy Collins
- And this meditation
by Thich Nhat Hanh:
Breathing in, I calm body and mind.
Breathing out, I smile.
Dwelling in the present moment,
I know this is the only moment.